GT Tools® Plus auto glass tool kit is another great opportunity to save on items an auto glass specialist will most likely buy in the future. This package includes tools that will increase the efficiency and productivity of the time spent on the job. In addition to the basic kit items, GT Tools® has added the GT.44, a reciprocating auto glass cut out tool built on a powerful Lithium Ion 5Ah Battery for long tool use between charges. The kit also includes a choice of (1) of three wire and cord cutting system options. GT’s ShortCut™, FinalCut™, and Kong™ wire and cord cutting systems are perfect for removing windshields from non-molding vehicles without damaging the body.
1 AGRKDW380 GT .44 20V LI Cut Out Tool
1 AGCGD-20V-LI Dewalt 20V LI Urethane Gun
1 AGSC-ERGO-SYS D-Cups Set
1 AGPK-A-L Cold Knife Long Handle
1 AGPKBGT-.75IN GT Tools® Cold Knife Blades .75” 5 Pk
1 AGPKBGT-.1IN GT Tools® Cold Knife Blades 1” 5 Pk
1 AGPKBGT-1.5IN GT Tools® Cold Knife Blades 1.5” 5 Pk
1 AGLKA-18 18” Long Knife
1 AGHPS Hook Pick Set
1 AGRT Rope Insertion Tool
1 RGT1 Rubber Gasket Tool
1 RGT2 Rubber Gasket Tool Ball End
1 AGMRT Rear View Mirror Removal Tool
1 AGFMRT Ford Rear View Mirror Removal Tool
1 AGMR1 Molding Release Tool Double End
1 AGMR2 Molding Release Tool Double Direction
1 AGMR3 Molding Release Tool
1 AGWT1 Wiper Removal Tool
1 AGLST Locking Strip Tool
1 AGPWS-RZR Pinchweld Razor Scraper
1 AGPWSB-RZR-.5 Pinchweld Razor .50” 10 Pack
1 AGPWSB-RZR-.625 Pinchweld Razor .625” 10 Pack
1 AGPWSB-RZR-.75 Pinchweld Razor .75” 10 Pack
1 HT1 Narrow Nose Hook Tool
1 AGS Auto Glass Stand
1 PRT5 Panel Removal Tool Set
1 DCT5 Door Panel Removal Tool Set
1 GTAPRON GT Apron
2 AGCS Chisel Sticks
1 Cord and Wire Tool (either AGWCS2 ShortCut™, AGWCS3 FinalCut™, or AGWCS1 Kong™, depending upon package chosen)
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is there a warrangy for saw and caulking gun
Hey Brandon, The Reciprocating tool in this Kit is covered under a 1 year no-hassle warranty by GT Tools. The Caulking gun and the battery on the reprocating tool are covered by Dewalt's 3-year warranty. Please reach back out to us with any other questions!
Is there any full training video for this particular kit?
Hi Ricardo, We don't have a training video for this full kit because the components included cover such a broad spectrum of removal and installation techniques. Typically with our full auto glass removal and installation kits, we will schedule a few training sessions with you via webcam to go over all the ins and outs of removal and installation. A full training course on this kit would take about 2 days if you wanted to fly to Durango, CO and have us train you. Cost of the course is included with the kit, all you would need to do is pay for travel expenses. Please give us a call at the office if you have any more questions related to this kit.
What's the difference of the long, final and short cuts
Hi Ricardo, thanks for asking. If you're only doing front windshield removals, the Kong is your best bet. Its large 8" platform and the ability to cut in two directions at once essentially cuts your removal time in half. You only have to position the tool once. However, this large platform is difficult to use on back glass or quarter glasses if you're removing any of those. If you're removing mostly front windshields and back glass, the ShortCut is the ideal tool. Same 8" platform as the Kong, but with an offset angled body that allows you to get into corners of the back glass better. If you are removing a fair amount of quarter glasses as well, the FinalCut is the most well-rounded tool. A smaller 6" platform allows you to get into tighter spaces, but still retains all the same technical benefits of the ShortCut. If you need anything else, please give us a call at the office 970-247-9374.