DynaGrip® - Dynamax® HD with Solid Nitrile Palm Coating - Sanifresh® ANSI Level 2, EN388 Level 3
DynaGrip® gloves provide cut resistance and a positive grip when handling dry flat surfaces that can be sharp. These gloves are lightweight, flexible and durable to wear. The solid nitrile palm coating has a very high tensile strength which helps prevent punctures and tears. The increased abrasion resistance of this coating makes these gloves very cost-effective. Recommended industries include glass window and door assembly where small glass sheet stock is being handled. Due to their tacky grip, these gloves are not recommended for use when turning nuts, bolts, or screws with a power tool, as this can result in a “wrap-up.” Available in Large or X-Large Sizes
- Strong, Puncture-Resistant Palm coating
- Tacky grip to keep glass edges from moving during handling
- Available in Large and X-Large Sizes
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Services, Support and Perks for GTTools customers
When you purchase GT Tools®, you’re not only buying great products, you’re also gaining the commitment, support, and perks that insure those products will meet the demands of the industry.