GlassPlus® - Heavy Latex Coating on Double Layer Kevlar® Palm - ANSI Level 5
Thick, heavyweight sheet glass places enormous stress on cut resistant gloves. Glass is the hardest substance which means that it subjects gloves to the greatest cut and abrasion hazards. GlassPlus® gloves are designed for use in handling large, thick glass panels. These gloves feature full Kevlar® protection on both the palm and backside of the hand. The palm surface has a second layer of Kevlar® for added cut protection. The special latex palm coating resists the extreme abrasion and cutting action that heavy plate glass can exert on protective gloves. The smooth palm coating affords maximum surface contact for an increased grip when handling large flat panels. Note: These gloves contain latex. Latex can cause an allergic reaction in some individuals. Available in Large and X-Large Sizes.
- Designed to handle large, thick glass panels
- Kevlar® protection on palm and backside of hand
- Double Kevlar® layer on the palm
- Palm coating gives great grip
- Contain Latex
- Available in Large and X-Large Sizes
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.