Marless® - Dynamax® HD with Special Non-Marring Palm Coating - ANSI Level 2
Marless® gloves are designed for use in handling raw glass panels that will later be coated with other materials. The special palm coating resists leaving any trace elements on sheet glass that could later cause a defect when “low E” or mirrored coatings are applied. Its tacky grip provides a positive surface contact in order to keep glass edges from moving during the handling process. When handling products with a sharp edge, reducing hand movement is an important component of cut resistance. If handling heavier sheet glass panels, we recommend that Style 8300 MaxPly® Dyneema® liners be worn underneath for added protection. Due to their tacky grip, these gloves are not recommended for use when turning nuts, bolts, or screws with a power tool as this can result in a “wrap-up.” Available in Large or X-Large Sizes
- Non-Marring Palm coating
- Tacky grip to keep glass edges from moving during handling
- Available in Large and X-Large Sizes
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.