The Milwaukee® 48-22-1901 folding utility knife is designed to activate the blade 3X faster than a 2-handed opening knife, the Fastback™ Utility Knife features a one handed blade opening system for easy activation. The tool free blade change offers less down time in the field, while a thin body design allows the user to easily store the knife in their pocket. The integrated gut hook and wire stripper also increase the overall utility of the knife.
A must have for any auto glass technician! Uses standard utility blades with a quick release option for easy change out. Flip close cover for protection and line cutting slot. Great for prep work and a must have for anyone using a auto glass line cutting system.
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Services, Support and Perks for GTTools customers
When you purchase GT Tools®, you’re not only buying great products, you’re also gaining the commitment, support, and perks that insure those products will meet the demands of the industry.