Stripper™ Pulley Assembly Only
The StripperTM pulley assembly can be used with any wire or cord cutting system. This device can be positioned in corners and tight areas where your current device cannot go. By positioning this device in those tight areas it can offer a better cutting angle for your wire or cord that you wouldn’t otherwise be able to achieve.
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
I recently bought the stripper pulley and need to know if it can be repaired, the plunger needs repaired. The c clip is bad on the plunger.
Thanks for reaching out to us. We can get you taken care of. One of two options.....we can send you the part to get you set up or you can send the part into us and we will fix and return it to you. Please call us at 970 247 9374 and a GT Tools representative will assist you.
GT Tools Team