GT Tools® wire start up kits are perfect for remove glass without damaging the body of the vehicle. This is a great entry level option for vehicles with tight tolerances. Start up kits include two grip handles and the choice between 200 ft of Square Wire™, 200 ft of Tri Wire™, 160 ft of Trio Wire™, or 160 ft of Gorilla Wire™ as well as a wire feeding tool. Choose the wire starter kit that will best fit your needs based on the wire options included.
- Reduce vehicle damage
- Great tools for vehicles with tight tolerances
- Kits offered in 4 wire cutting options
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Services, Support and Perks for GTTools customers
When you purchase GT Tools®, you’re not only buying great products, you’re also gaining the commitment, support, and perks that insure those products will meet the demands of the industry.