Many late model vehicles hoods are held open by a coil spring that can become faulty. Others are held in place by a folding hood rod, which in many causes can be misplaced or accidentally not reinstalled if a vehicle was serviced. This situations can pose a problem when you have to remove cowling and disconnected wiper fluid. The hood holder is an easy fix. The quick release rods can be positioned to the length needed to hold any hood in place. Includes a hood clip cap that can secure the tool over the hood latch or locking bracket
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.