Terminator® - MaxPly® Dyneema® with Polyurethane Palm Coating - ANSI - Level 2 , EN388 - Level 3
Knit with MaxPly® Dyneema®, Terminator® gloves are cool and comfortable to wear. These cut-resistant gloves have proven to be safe, durable, and cost effective in sheet metal and electrical assembly operations where dexterity is required. The special palm coating provides a good grip in oily, wet or dry applications. The new Taperfit® wrist design allows a contoured fit without tightness or discomfort. With 11 sizes available, workers can get an exact fit in order to do their job safely without removing their gloves. Terminator® gloves can be reconditioned repeatedly with the Bantex® process. Gloves cleaned with this process are bacteria free and cosmetically acceptable for re-use. Each cycle of cleaning lowers the initial cost of Terminator® gloves. Applications include air conditioning and appliance assembly, engine manufacturing, electrical construction, maintenance, HVAC fieldwork, and dry wall construction. These gloves do not provide the necessary grip required for handling large sheet metal panels. In these applications, the Dominator® or Vectron® style gloves are recommended. Available in Large and X-Large Size.
- Polyurethane palm coating provides grip in oily, wet, or dry conditions
- Taperfit® wrist allows for contoured fit
- Available in Large and X-Large Sizes
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Services, Support and Perks for GTTools customers
When you purchase GT Tools®, you’re not only buying great products, you’re also gaining the commitment, support, and perks that insure those products will meet the demands of the industry.