The DeWalt® 18-Volt caulking gun delivers the power, speed, and control needed by an Auto Glass Technician while using the same battery as your 18-Volt Equalizer® Express® or any DeWalt® 18-Volt tool. This caulking gun has a powerful pushing force of 650 pounds that dispenses the highest viscosity materials with ease. Its combination of a variable speed dial and trigger switch allows perfect control when laying a bead of urethane. Use the dial to set a specific speed, or turn it all the way up and use the trigger to control the speed. The tools auto-reverse feature prevents unwanted dripping of materials and also has a built in lock switch to prevent accidental startups.
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.