wDewalt Max XR Lithium Ion 1/2” Brushless Compact Drill
GT Tools(TM) has tested and identified Dewalt(TM) as the best drill driver available to use with the ShortCut(TM) auto glass cutting system. This drill utilizes a high and low transmission setting for different operations or requirements. For the purpose and use with the ShortCut(TM), the Dewalt(TM) drill driver works great at the low transmission setting to power the ShortCut(TM) through the toughest urethane. The drill features high powered XR lithium-ion batteries for extended tool use.
- DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- XR Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs
- Compact (7.2" front to back), lightweight (3.5 lb) design fits into tight areas
- High-speed transmission delivers two speed settings (0-600/0-2,000 RPM) improving speed and torque control across a range fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic comfort grip handle provides ideal balance and tool control
- Metal 1/2" ratcheting chuck for superior bit gripping strength
- LED light with 20-second trigger release delay provides increased visibility in dark or confined spaces: LED placement on tool foot eliminates chuck shadows
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.