- Improved 2120 Frost Fighter Grid Repair material features improved electrical properties, better bonding and uses the heat from the defroster to flash cure for fast defroster grid repairs. This is a breakthrough product improvement.
- Use when rear window defroster grid lines stop working. The fine horizontal heating elements on defrosters can be easily damaged bay a single scratch or multiple breaks of the heating elements..
- Repairs are made by masking off and painting the Frost Fighter grid repair conductor over the damaged area. The conductor bonds aggressively, dries quickly and is color matched for invisible repairs.
- The new 2120 Grid Repair material is a breakthrough technology featuring a tougher, more conductive repair that self cures in 20 minutes using the heat from the defroster. No more over night curing!
- Each kit has 5 grams of repair conductor for up to 35 total inches of repairs using the recommended two coats. This quantity of material allows multiple repairs from a single kit. Repair multiple breaks in the defroster elements up to 3-5 inches in length.
- To repair a grid just paint on the repair coating, air dry for ten minutes and then turn on the defroster. The heat from the defroster cures the repair. This is an easy repair you can do yourself and save the high cost of glass replacement.
- Each kit comes with full instructions, grid masking tape, cap brush applicator and enough conductive repair material for several repairs. Each bottle contains enough conductive grid repair material for several repairs.
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Consumable WarrantyThis tool is covered by our no-hassle Ironclad Consumable Warranty [/descriptions]