[description] Silver makes the difference bonding rear window defroster tabs. This best seller bonds defroster tabs to rear defrosters. The conductive silver adhesive bonds aggressively forming the electrical and structural connection in one simple operation. Designed for reliable high amperage defroster tab bonding. Each kit comes with the two part silver tab bonding adhesive, complete instructions, sandpaper, stir sticks, mixing pads and enough material for multiple repairs. Tabs are NOT included.
[description] sdfsdfsdfsdf [/description]
- Reattach separated tabs on rear window defrosters and defoggers. Defroster tabs are located along the sides of the defroster and frequently become separated from the defroster. A separated tab means complete defroster failure.
- Frost Fighter Defroster Tab Bonding adhesive is over 80% silver. This high silver content is needed for highly conductive tab bonding required in defroster repair.
- The highly conductive two part adhesive cures quickly, bonds aggressively and makes the electrical and structural connection to the defroster in one simple operation.
- We engineered this this system specifically for tab bonding. This system to be easy to use, bond aggressively to glass and defroster coatings and make the highly conductive bonds needed for high amperage defroster tab repairs.
- Each kit comes with the two part silver tab bonding adhesive, complete instructions, sandpaper, stir sticks, mixing pads and enough material for multiple repairs. Tabs are NOT included.
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Consumable WarrantyThis tool is covered by our no-hassle Ironclad Consumable Warranty [/descriptions]