GT Tools Setting Blocks 10 Pack
Most windshields do not come with setting blocks to hold the lower part of the glass during an install. GT ToolTM Setting Blocks are ideal for installing the glass properly. Nylon blocks are 1/2” long with a self-tapping screw to mount to the vehicle body. Once the setting blocks are mounted the windshield can be slid across the blocks if necessary. Once the glass is installed the blocks can be removed or left in place for additional support. Each block has a rubber seal to prevent water leakage. If the setting blocks are removed be sure to seal the holes. Packaged in a set of 10 pieces.
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Consumable WarrantyThis tool is covered by our no-hassle Ironclad Consumable Warranty [/descriptions]
Services, Support and Perks for GTTools customers
When you purchase GT Tools®, you’re not only buying great products, you’re also gaining the commitment, support, and perks that insure those products will meet the demands of the industry.