GT Tools® heavy duty glass scratch removal discs are the next generation of glass restoration materials. Use this disc exclusively with our Heavy Duty Scratch Hog™. Available in 120, 180, 220, and 320 grit, as well as a 5" or 6" size. The 120 disc is the coarsest disc for heavy scratches. If starting with this material progress to the 320 material and then to polish.
FOR ANYONE CHOOSING TO USE THIS EQUIPMENT: PLEASE REFERENCE OSHA REGULATIONS FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY (1910.1000/132). ADDITIONAL PRECAUTIONS SHOULD BE EVALUATED FOR THE SAFETY OF PEOPLE THAT ARE IN DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE REPAIR AREA. ALWAYS WEAR PROPER RESPIRATION EQUIPMENT.
- Hook and Loop Construction
- Used with Heavy Duty Scratch Hog™ Dry Polishing System
- Available in 120, 180, 220, 320 Grit
- 5" and 6" sizes
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.