GT Tools® Scratch Magic Plus™ DIY glass scratch repair kit utilizes unique micro-replication discs that allow for glass scratches to be removed in a more efficient and effective way. Designed for multiple scratches, 6 to 8 inches in length and less than .003 of an inches in depth (normally a scratch that you cannot catch your nail in). This product comes with everything you need, excluding a 110v power drill (RPM min. 1500). Remove those unsightly scratches and restore your glass to a new finish! Offered in 3 inch or 5 inch size materials.
- Remove Glass Scratches
- Designed for multiple scratches, 6 to 8 inches in length and less than .003 of an inches in depth (normally a scratch that you cannot catch your nail in)
- Available in 3 or 5 inch sizes
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Hello was wondering what came in the scratch removal kit? Sku#DIYSMP-3? And is it compatible with all drills thanks?
Thanks for the question!
The Scratch Magic Plus in 3" or 5" come with the following items:
4 SRPD - 3" or 5" White Polishing Discs
4 SR5 - 3" or 5" Orange Discs
4 SR10 - 3" or 5" Blue Discs
1 SRBP - 3" or 5" PSA Backing Pad
1 SRBP-V - 3" or 5" Hook and Loop Pad
1 SRF/ ARFM3-W - 3" or 5" Foam Polishing Pad
1 SLRDP-8OZ - 8 ounce Liquid Diamond Polishing
1 SA - Spindle Adapter
The recommended drill would be one that spins at 1500-2500 rpm's standard 3/8 universal chuck. If you have anymore questions please dont hestitate to reach out to us!
GT Tool Team
could an angle grinder be used instead of an electric drill?
Thank you for the question! The Scratch Magic Plus should be used with the a drill that spins between 1500-2000 rpm's. An angled polisher that operates in this range could also be used.
GT Tools Team