GT Tools unveils the Stripper(TM) the refined sophisticated way to remove a windshield or Qtr glass. Designed on the principles of making it easier on the technician while reducing the impact of damage to the vehicle. The Stripper(TM) uses Glass Technology's standard steel wire or our proprietary ZipLine(TM) and Gorilla Cord(TM) reusable cutting cord while incorporating our unique pulley system which allows for the fastest and easy removal times. The Stripper(TM) winding hub design has a new smaller diameter for maximum torque when cutting. This system also includes a handle adapter that allows the Stripper to be used in tight areas such as quarter glass. Their is not a more versatile wire and cord cutting system on the market today. Reduce unnecessary damage caused from standard blades and knives. Perfect for vehicles with limited or no molding. Cars are changing, let the Stripper do the hard work. Ideal for removing expensive classic car windshields without damage to the glass or car paint. The perfect tool for the New FORD F150 with the Alumnium Body using Zipline and Gorilla Cord will not cut the Alumnium pincweld like wire or power tools can.
- Ideal for no molding vehicles.
- Perfect for aluminum vehicle frames including imports and the new Ford F150.
Kit includes: 1 Stripper(TM) Ratchet Assembly, 1 Wire Pulley Assembly, 1 T-Handle Wire Starter, 1 Wire Shield, 1 250ft Reusable Gorilla Cord(TM), 1 300ft Reusable ZipLine(TM), 1 Handle Adapter. All packaged in a heavy-duty plastic, foam-lined case.
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.