[description] Some vehicles have a rear view mirror that is held in place by a spring clip which detaches the mirror when the air bag is deployed. This mirror removal tool is placed under the bottom edge of the rearview mirror where it attaches to the bracket. When you push the tool toward the glass, the motion will pry the mirror up and off of the bracket. [/description]
The Double-End Moulding Release tool is made of steel for durability. The tool has 2 non scratch rubber feet that protect the glass as the tool slides over the surface. Rubber tips hold the tool approximately a 1/16" off the glass.
- Double-end tool
- Made of steel
- 2 non-scratch rubber feet
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Lifetime WarrantyThis tool is covered by our no-hassle Ironclad Lifetime Warranty [/descriptions]