This 9.7-inch wireless touchscreen tablet comes replete with all the functionality expected in an advanced diagnostic and service tablet including the ability read and erase codes, view Freeze Frame and view and graph Live Data, perform Active Tests and perform coding and adaptions. This version of the MS909 includes ADAS calibration software update that will enable technicians to calibrate ADAS camera, radar, night vision and Lidar components when used with applicable Autel calibration frame system. The tablet is equipped with a Bluetooth-enabled VCI and J2534 passthru programming device, includes one-year free software and s covered by a one year limited warranty.
- 9.7-inch touchscreen Android-based advanced diagnostics tablet
- Includes ADAS calibration software; Use with Autel Standard or MA600 calibration frame systems
- Compatible with U.S., Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer
- Read and erase codes, view Freeze Frame and view and graph Live Data
- Perform Active Tests, coding and adaptations
- Includes MaxiFlash Bluetooth VCI and J2534 passthru programming device
- Expansive service menu for quick access to commonly performed maintenance tasks
- Octa-core Processor 2.2GHz Quad-core A73 + 1.8GHz Quad-core A53
- Android 10.0 operating platform with 4GB RAM and 128GB onboard memory
- Includes one year free software and one year limited warranty
1 Year WarrantyThis tool is covered by our no-hassle Ironclad 1 Year Warranty [/descriptions]
Services, Support and Perks for GTTools customers
When you purchase GT Tools®, you’re not only buying great products, you’re also gaining the commitment, support, and perks that insure those products will meet the demands of the industry.