Introducing the Scratch Hog(TM) Glass Scratch Repair Kit - Heavy Duty. When large applications require glass restoration, the Scratch Hog - Heavy Duty system, is the ideal solution for removing all types of glass scratch damage. This is our most complete solution for all industrial glass restoration applications. Tested distortion free, the effectiveness of this system in conjunction with the Scratch Hog - Standard system is the most complete solution available for small to multi-million dollar applications.
Note: That the Scratch Hog - Heavy Duty system is used for the removal of heavy and broad scratching damage on all glass surfaces. A final polishing system is required to restore the original finish to the glass. It is recommended that a user purchase the Scratch Hog - Standard system for the most efficient solution for the final step in restoring the original finish to the glass surface. Alternative options are available when restoring the original finish.
1 SRMACH-110-DRY Fein® 110v Dry Polisher
1 TCS-SM Small Tech Case
1 CFOAM-SH Scratch Hog Tech Case Foam
4 SRBP-5V 5” Backing Pad Velcro
20 SR400-5 5” 400 Grit Disc
20 SR320-5 5” 320 Grit Disc
20 SR240-5 5” 240 Grit Disc
20 SR120-5 5” 120 Grit Disc
1 SRMASK Dust Particulate Mask
1 SHGEP Ear Protection
1 SRTEMP IR Thermometer
1 MANUAL Instruction Manual/ Training Link/ Catalog
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Kit Products WarrantyThis tool is covered by our no-hassle Ironclad Kit Product Warranty [/descriptions]
Services, Support and Perks for GTTools customers
When you purchase GT Tools®, you’re not only buying great products, you’re also gaining the commitment, support, and perks that insure those products will meet the demands of the industry.