GT Tools™ SuperStar™ SpeedLock™
Engineered with simplicity in mind, the SuperStar™ is a great introductory kit that utilizes the same stainless steel materials and limited lifetime warranty as our Spectrum™. Without sacrificing quality the SuperStar™ is one of the easiest injectors to operate.
The SuperStar™ is equipped with enough supplies to produce over 150 repairs! It’s packaged with one injector, GT Tools® DarkCure Extreme UV Rechargeable UV Curing System, and all the additional tools needed to produce industry leading results.
1 TCS-SM Small Tech Case
1 CFOAM-SPEC SuperStar Small Tech Case Foam
1 CFOAMLID SuperStar Small Tech Case Top Foam
1 20BRG SuperStar Bridge Assembly
1 20IA SuperStar Injector Assembly
1 CDRL Cordless Drill with Charger
1 LMP-DARKCURE GT Tools DarkCure Lamp
1 PRB Carbide Probe
1 RZR Razor Blades 1 Each
1 PITSQ Pit Squares 25 Pack
1 SCL Suction Cup Lube
1 PITG Pit Gloss
1 DBM Medium Drill Bits 5 Pack
1 MIR-2 Magnifying Mirror 2 Inch
1 SKB Seal Box
1 ISHP High Pressure Injector Seals 5 Pack
1 PS Plunger Seals 5 Pack
1 ARS Air Release Seals 5 Pack
1 RMVAF-15 Medium Viscosity Resin 15cc
1 RPF-15 High Viscosity Pit Filler 15cc
1 RHVAF-15 High Viscosity Resin 3cc
1 VGA Vertical Glass Adapter
1 MANUAL Instruction Manual/ Training Link/ Catalog
SuperStar™ SpeedLock™ Windshield Repair Product Video
SuperStar™ SpeedLock™ Windshield Repair Training Video
SuperStar Speedlock Training Manual PDF
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Kit Products WarrantyThis tool is covered by our no-hassle Ironclad Kit Product Warranty [/descriptions]
Services, Support and Perks for GTTools customers
When you purchase GT Tools®, you’re not only buying great products, you’re also gaining the commitment, support, and perks that insure those products will meet the demands of the industry.