Oblong tipped Drill Bits. All GT Tools® drill bits are made of high quality steel. Approximate life of bits are 5-10 windshield repairs depending on the speed of the drill and the operators technique. Available in 5 or 100 packs.
- Oblong Tip
- High Quality Tungsten Carbide Steel Construction
- Good for 5-10 Windshield repairs
- Available in 5 or 100 Packs
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Hi! I would like to know what´s the difference between the drill bits round tip, oblong drill bits and the serrated drill bits square tip? I only use the Medium Drill Bits Taper Tip to repair. Also, Why are different colours of resins (ambar, clear, blue green, gray)? Thank you,
Thank you for your questions. The different model drill bits are offered based on the drilling preferences of the specialist. The Medium Taper Drill bits that your currently using are a very popular option amongst customers. The round tip burs are great for creating an opening on the surface of the glass, but not a deep bore. The oblong is great for users looking to create a slightly larger hole then the tapered medium drill bit. The serrated burs are great for deeper drilling and lower the heat build up in the bur.
We hope this information helps!
We will be adding additional details to the windshield repair resin section about the use of clear or tint DiamondClear Resin.
GT Tools Team