Glass storage and transportation are a must in taking proper care of inventory. GT Tools® glass racks are engineered with a solid steel construction. These racks include a high durometer rubber base, dense foam lined steel posts, and a locking hinge top. Grab any of our 3 models for truck, van or in-shop storage.
- Heavy-Duty Construction
- Powder coated finish
- Offered in 5, 9, and 14 slot options
- Easily mounts to any truck or van
- Rubber base
- Durable foam sleeves
- Hinge locking rubber tops
- AGS1: 5-Slot Glass Rack
- AGS2: 9-Slot Glass Rack
- AGS3: 14-Slot Glass Rack
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Lifetime WarrantyThis tool is covered by our no-hassle Ironclad Lifetime Warranty [/descriptions]
Services, Support and Perks for GTTools customers
When you purchase GT Tools®, you’re not only buying great products, you’re also gaining the commitment, support, and perks that insure those products will meet the demands of the industry.