GT Tools® 3M® Trizact glass restoration discs use a 5 step process depending on the depth of the scratched glass. The discs are color coated based on aggression. These progressions are from most aggressive to polish starting with GREEN, PINK, BLUE, ORANGE, AND WHITE. In order to achieve effective results users must progress down through the aggressions uniformly from whatever aggression or color is initially used. Example: If damage is removed with the blue aggression a user must then progress to orange followed by white in order to achieve a final result.
Blue Disc (Medium) used to remove light to moderate scratching from glass surfaces, available in 3 and 5 inch. Can be purchased individually or in 25 or 100 pack quantities.
- Used for 3rd step in polishing process
- Ideal for light to moderate scratching from glass surfaces.
- 3" and 5" Sizes
- Single, 25, or 100 packs available.
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Consumable WarrantyThis tool is covered by our no-hassle Ironclad Consumable Warranty [/descriptions]