Diamond FastTM Powder
Our high grade Diamond FastTM Powder in its raw form. Used as the base material for all of our polishing products, this material can be purchased separately for users wanting to pre-mix the material to desired consistency themselves. Average particle size is 1 micron. Works great with felt and synetics polishing pads. Simply mix with water to form a paste and apply to the surface of the glass. Can be applied by hand or with rotary polishing tool.
Our best materials for faster polishing of imperfection in glass surfaces.
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.