Gorilla Cord(TM) has been engineered and developed to provide maximum durability and strength while continuing to provide safety to the technician. Gorilla Cord(TM) is a new addition to Glass Technology's family of auto glass cutting line. In addition to Glass Technology's proprietary Zipline(TM) that provides the same strength and durablity as steel and braided wire in a safe, user friendly synethic €œline" for precision cut outs on OEM and after market vehicles with tight tolerances and expensive hardware, Gorilla Cord(TM) is designed for aftermarket windshields and late model vehicles with old and hard urethane. The Gorilla Cord's state of the art material was built off of the original Zipline(TM) design with additional tubular fiber reinforcements to increase the strength and the abrasion resistant properties. Gorilla Cord(TM) features a €œno load under stress" reaction to line breakage. If the line breaks, it will not retract, spin or coil dangerously the way steel and braided wires do. This keeps the technician safe from potential injury. Gorilla Cord(TM) should only be used for older, harder aftermarket urethanes where additional tensile strength is needed. Available in 250ft. The perfect product for the New FORD F150 with the Alumnium Body Zipline and Gorilla Cord will not cut the Alumnium pincweld like wire or power tools can.
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Please tell me the diameter,breaking force,linear density of the cord.is the cord made of polyester? thank you!
Thank you for your questions. Please feel free to call us and we can provide you with additional details about this products. Thanks for reaching out to us!
GT Tools Team