Sold as Individual Discs. Step 2 of 5 in the SpeedGrit Process. Designed to remove medium to heavy scratching (.010 deep) on isolated areas of the glass surface. Completely Redesigned for 2023, Our EXCLUSIVE Color-Coded glass scratch removal discs facilitate the fastest and easiest scratch removal process available. Use this semi-wet glass scratch removal product line from GT Tools for successful glass scratch removal and glass polishing. These hook and loop-backed discs cut at lower temperatures and are more forgiving of operator errors on the glass through scorching or edging the glass.
FOR ANYONE CHOOSING TO USE THIS EQUIPMENT: PLEASE REFERENCE OSHA REGULATIONS FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY (1910.1000/132). ADDITIONAL PRECAUTIONS SHOULD BE EVALUATED FOR THE SAFETY OF PEOPLE THAT ARE IN DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE REPAIR AREA. ALWAYS WEAR PROPER RESPIRATION EQUIPMENT.
- Hook and Loop Construction
- Used with Scratch Hog™ Dry Polishing System
- 3" and 5" sizes
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Consumable WarrantyThis tool is covered by our no-hassle Ironclad Consumable Warranty [/descriptions]
Services, Support and Perks for GTTools customers
When you purchase GT Tools®, you’re not only buying great products, you’re also gaining the commitment, support, and perks that insure those products will meet the demands of the industry.