Glass Technology's glass restoration discs use a 5 step process depending on the depth of the scratched glass. The discs are color coated based on aggression. These progressions are from most aggressive to polish starting with GREEN, PINK, BLUE, ORANGE, AND WHITE. In order to achieve effective results users must progress down through the aggressions uniformly from whatever aggression or color is initially used. Example: If damage is removed with the blue aggression a user must then progress to orange followed by white in order to achieve a final result.
White Disc (Polishing) is used for polishing very light surface scratches and hard water staining on glass surfaces. Available in 3" and 5" sizes. Can be purchased individually or in 25, 50, and 100 pack quantities.
- Used for 5th (final) step in polishing process
- Ideal for Very Light surface scratches and hard water staining
- 3" and 5" Sizes
- Single, 25, 50, and 100 packs available.
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the backing of these polishing pads ?
Thank you for your question. The 3M Trizact Glass Restoration Discs are offered in 3 inch and 5 inch diameter sizes. The discs have a PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Backing) so they are designed to attach to the 3 inch and 5 inch PSA backing plates. Here is a link to backing plates for your reference: https://www.gtglass.com/collections/pads-and-discs-1/products/backing-pads-psa
Thank you for contacting us!
GT Tools Team
End results were good but it took a long time for even the finest scratches.
Found that the coarse and medium coarse discs did not last. Buy twice as many as you think it will take. The system did work but it came at a much higher cost than expected as a result of the short life span of the coarse discs
We ordered the Glass Plus kit, then we ordered extra discs, as we needed more than the kit contained. After using pink, blue, orange, white and the polishing pad, the long scratch in our classic car windshield is almost invisible. Great product if you follow the instructions and have a little patience. Phone support was also fantastic! Have already recommended to friends.
Excellent products and even better customer support