Glass Technology's glass polishing kit removes minor glass blemishes and surfaces scratches while restoring the original shine to the surface. This kit is ideal for any do-it-yourselfer looking to repair minor blemishes or surface scratching that can't be felt with your finger nail. Also works great to restore the shine to any window that may have a dull finish. Power drill that spins at 1500 rpm recommended. Can be applied by hand.
Includes:1/2 lb of Diamond Fast Powder1-5" felt pad1-5" backing pad1 spindle adapter.
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
My car windows have a deep hays I wonder if this product will restore them
This would be the right product to try if your experiencing hazing on the surface of the glass. You will want to make sure the glass in thoroughly cleaned. It is also recommended to use a drill the spins at a minimum of 1500 rpm's. Good luck with your restoration!
GT Tools Team