Liquid Diamond™ Polish w/ Mineral Remover
Our high grade Diamond Fast™ Powder is pre-mixed in a suspended liquid form with additional mineral removing elements for easy application on any glass restoration job. Recommended to use when removing mineral deposits from glass surfaces. Available in 8oz and 32oz containers.
Cost 25% less then other competitive glass polishing compounds like 3M™.
- High Grade, Pre-mixed polishing liquid
- Cost-Effective: 25% less than leading competitors
- Recommended for removing mineral deposits from glass surfaces
- 8oz and 32oz sizes available
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
I have an aquarium that is etched from hard water stains looks like spots in some areas and a haze like film in others, also at water line will this take the etching out?
The cerium oxide glass polish with mineral remover is design to remove deposits and corrosion from glass surfaces. We would recommend this product for your application. It would be best suited to use this product in conjuction with our felt polishing pad and a drill you would supply (minimum of 1500 rpm's for the drill).
Below are links the the backing pad and felt polishing pad as well as the adapter for you to chuck into a standard drill.
If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to reach out to us!
GT Tools Team
Is this safe for bathroom tile with hard water stains?
Thank you for your question. We would not recommend using this material for polishing bathroom tiles as you may pick up grout from between the tiles that could cause additional damage.
GT Tools Team