GT Tools(TM) Premium auto glass tool kit was put together for the professional. This kit is built upon the foundation of the auto glass Basic kit, but includes some extra items that add versatility and efficiency to the auto glass specialist. The kit includes the GT.38 Special; GT Tools(TM) newest and most advanced reciprocating auto glass cutting tool. The kit also includes GT’s ShortCut(TM) wire and cord cutting system which are perfect for removing windshields from non-molding vehicles without damaging the body.
GT Tools(TM) ShortCut™ Wire and Cord Auto Glass Cutting System
GT Tools(TM) is proud to offer the most advanced dual-drive wire and cord cutting system available. Over 3 years of research, development, and testing have gone into the engineered design and functionality of the ShortCut(TM) system. As with all GT Tools(TM), this system is built for abuse. Its 8 inch curved suction cup platform makes sure the tool is secured firmly to the glass surface without any chance of sliding or twisting under the high stress loads that can occur during the cutting process. The ShortCut(TM) is the only engineered dual-drive system, which means it can be operated with our unique swivel drive ratchet or a low revolution/high torque drill. This portable cutting device weighs in at 3 lbs. 6 oz. and is made from high grade aircraft aluminum and stainless steel components that have been precision machined; plastic components not included. The ShortCut(TM) also features a locking back drive that prevents the wire or cord from releasing or slipping under tension during the use of the ratchet or drill drive. The offset bent pully design allows for the tool to reach into tight corners while holding the line closer to the glass surface. Compared to other drill drive systems this is as good as they get!
1 AGRKDW387 GT .38 Special 20V LI Cut Out Tool
1 AGCGD-20V-LI Dewalt 20V LI Urethane Gun
1 AGSC-ERGO-SYS D-Cups Set
1 AGPK-A-L Cold Knife Long Handle
1 AGPKBGT-.75IN GT ToolsTM Cold Knife Blades .75” 5 Pk
1 AGPKBGT-.1IN GT ToolsTM Cold Knife Blades 1” 5 Pk
1 AGPKBGT-1.5IN GT ToolsTM Cold Knife Blades 1.5” 5 Pk
1 AGLKA-18 18” Long Knife
1 AGHPS Hook Pick Set
1 AGRT Rope Insertion Tool
1 RGT1 Rubber Gasket Tool
1 RGT2 Rubber Gasket Tool Ball End
1 AGMRT Rear View Mirror Removal Tool
1 AGFMRT Ford Rear View Mirror Removal Tool
1 AGMR1 Molding Release Tool Double End
1 AGMR2 Molding Release Tool Double Direction
1 AGMR3 Molding Release Tool
1 AGWT1 Wiper Removal Tool
1 AGLST Locking Strip Tool
1 AGPWS-RZR Pinchweld Razor Scraper
1 AGPWSB-RZR-.5 Pinchweld Razor .50” 10 Pack
1 AGPWSB-RZR-.625 Pinchweld Razor .625” 10 Pack
1 AGPWSB-RZR-.75 Pinchweld Razor .75” 10 Pack
1 HT1 Narrow Nose Hook Tool
1 AGS Auto Glass Stand
1 PRT5 Panel Removal Tool Set
1 DCT5 Door Panel Removal Tool Set
1 AGBRT Belt Mold/ Weather Strip Removal Tool
1 ARW Antenna Removal Wrench
1 AGUNC Urethane “V” Notch Cutter
1 AGFT ForkItTM
1 GTAPRON GT Apron
2 AGCS Chisel Sticks
1 AGWCS2 ShortCutTM
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.