Built To Last
The GT Tools® Beast™ is designed to perform in the most demanding applications and is our most durable cordless reciprocating saw yet. A redesigned trigger assembly, anti-corrosion blade clamp, and metal reinforced battery rails provide longer component life and stand up to the toughest conditions.
SDS Smooth Drive System
The Smooth Drive System SDS™ makes removing a windshield faster, easier and more effective. The Beast’s™ engineered stroke dampens the impact while allowing the blade to maintain contact with the urethane bead; thus making control on the “A” pillars, roof and bottom beads faster and less physical for the specialist.
The most advanced Lithium Ion Battery available
Powered by an 18V XC High Capacity REDLITHIUM battery, the Beast™ gets up to 2.5X more run-time, 20% more power and 50% more recharges than tools with conventional lithium-Ion batteries. Pair this tool with the 18V Milwaukee Caulking gun (GT Tools 2022 Catalog pg. 124, AGCG-18V-LI) for seamless transition between cut-out and install.
A High Carbon Spring Steel shank and precision-milled edges cut urethane like butter without deforming. The Beast™ ships with (1) GT Tools® 3”x12” SDS™ Sheath blade. We also have a 3"x14" SDS™ Sheath Blade available for deeper dashes.
1 AGRKM18V Beast 18 Volt LI Cut Out Tool
1 AGKB3X12 3”X12” Diablo Blade
1 48111850 18 Volt LI 5 Ah Battery
1 48591812 12/18 Volt Battery Charger
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 3 years from the date of original purchase.
3 Year WarrantyThis tool is covered by our no-hassle Ironclad 3 Year Warranty [/descriptions]
Services, Support and Perks for GTTools customers
When you purchase GT Tools®, you’re not only buying great products, you’re also gaining the commitment, support, and perks that insure those products will meet the demands of the industry.