GT Tools® Standard™ auto glass tool kit is an essential package built for productivity. This tool package incorporates the efficiency of power and hand tools to provide a complete solution for any auto glass specialist. Working with the GT Tools® 20 Volt GT.38 Special™ and DeWalt 20 Volt caulking gun, a specialist will only need to work with one battery platform
1 AGRKDW387 GT .38 Special 20V LI Cut Out Tool
1 AGCGD-20V-LI Dewalt 20V LI Urethane Gun
1 AGSC-ERGO-SYS D-Cups Set
1 AGPK-A-M Cold Knife Medium Handle
1 AGPKBGT-.75IN Standard Cold Knife Blades .75” 5 Pack
1 AGPKBGT-1IN Standard Cold Knife Blades 1” 5 Pack
1 AGPKBGT-1.5IN Standard Cold Knife Blades 1.5” 5 Pack
1 AGLKA-18IN 18” Long Knife
1 AGHPS Hook Pick Set
1 AGRT Rope Insertion Tool
1 RGT1 Rubber Gasket Tool
1 RGT2 Rubber Gasket Tool Ball End
1 AGFMRT Ford Rear View Mirror Removal Tool
1 AGMR3 Molding Release Tool
1 AGWT4 Wiper Removal Tool
1 AGLST1 Bent Shaft Locking Strip Tool
1 AGPWS-RZR Pinchweld Razor Scraper
1 AGPWSB-RZR-.50 Pinchweld Razor .50” 10 Pack
1 AGPWSB-RZR-.625 Pinchweld Razor .625” 10 Pack
1 AGPWSB-RZR-.75 Pinchweld Razor .75” 10 Pack
1 HT1 Narrow Nose Hook Tool
1 AGS Auto Glass Stand
2 AGCS Chisel Sticks
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Kit Products WarrantyThis tool is covered by our no-hassle Ironclad Kit Product Warranty [/descriptions]
Services, Support and Perks for GTTools customers
When you purchase GT Tools®, you’re not only buying great products, you’re also gaining the commitment, support, and perks that insure those products will meet the demands of the industry.