Liquid Diamond Shield™
Quality high performance hydrophobic coating that protects the glass from hard water staining and corrosion. Liquid Diamond Shield™ forms a mechanical bond on the surface of the glass which offers up to 6 months of protection. Great for auto glass and other types of glass that are susceptible to corrosive elements. On protected windshields, water beads off the surface for safer driving conditions. Available in 8oz and 32oz bottles.
- Hydrophobic coating
- Offers up to 6 months of protection from hard water staining and corrosion
- Water beads off the glass surface
- Available in 8oz and 32oz bottles
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How much area does the 8 oz bottle cover roughly?
Thank you for your question. In general ever.25 oz of Liquid Diamond Shield should cover 2-3 sq/ft.
GT Tools Team
I’m look for a product that will remove scratches from table tops
Thank you for contacting GT Tools. It appears that you have some scratching you are trying to repair. Depending the extent of the damage (size of area needing repaired and the depth of the scratch) we could make a recommendation to you. I would recommend calling us to speak with a specialist for additional advisement (970) 247-9374. Below is a link to our Scratch Magic line of DIY glass scratch removal solutions:
GT Tools Team
Is this good for mirrors?
Thank you for your question.. This product works great from mirrors. It also reduce the condensation and foging affect on the surface of the mirror.
GT Tools Team