Truly Ergonomic Design
From the ground up, these cups were designed with technician comfort and trust in mind. Hundreds of hours of technician glass handling videos were analyzed to design the ideal lightweight, yet strong handle and months of testing were performed to refine the design.
Dual Angle Grips
Technicians all have their preferences when they hold glass. The SuperGrip Cups take the industry-standard vertical stick grip and added an angled grip option to allow for a plethora of cup positioning choices when handling different types of glass.
SuperGrip Diamond Overmolded TPU Grips
Your handling cups should function as an extension of your body. Building off the power tool industry’s trusted designs, our in-house engineering team inserted strategically-placed TPU grips into the vertical and angled handle sections. This solidifies the hand-to-cup connection regardless of the environmental conditions.
Custom Sticky Base Rubber
Going back to the drawing board, the base rubber for the SuperGrip suction cups was custom-designed to increase holding power and reduce the time needed to pump down to the glass. Molding with a glossy finish further increases the stickiness, preventing any movement once pumped down to the glass.
Bombproof Design, 3 Year Warranty
Backed by our Industry-leading 3-year Ironclad warranty, the SuperGrip cups are simply designed to perform. Borrowing from aerospace & structural engineering design principles, Truss load-distribution ribbing, FEA stress analysis, and extensive user testing were implemented to ensure these cups hold up in the harshest conditions.
2 AGSC-SG SuperGrip™ 6" Suction Cups
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 3 years from the date of original purchase.
3 Year WarrantyThis tool is covered by our no-hassle Ironclad 3 Year Warranty [/descriptions]
Services, Support and Perks for GTTools customers
When you purchase GT Tools®, you’re not only buying great products, you’re also gaining the commitment, support, and perks that insure those products will meet the demands of the industry.