DiamondClear™ Acrylic Polish Compound is specially formulated to use sub-micron material allowing for all plastics, acrylics, and poly-carbonates to be restored to a high luster. Use this material in with all GT Tools® foam and felt plastic restoration materials. Available in 1oz or 1lb containers.
- High Quality Cerium Oxide
- Available in 1oz or 1lb containers
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Does it fix the scratches?
This product will remove minor surface scratching from Acrylics, Polycarbonates and other plastics alike. It is recommended to us a scratch resistant towel when applying the material by hand. If you are applying it with a rotary drill it is recommend to us our variety of high and low density foam applicator pads listed here: https://www.gtglass.com/collections/headlight-repair-pads-and-discs/products/foam-polishing-pads
Thank you for reaching out!
GT Tools Team
I have an acrylic sink. The bottoms on both sides are scratched and stained. Clorox brings it back to white. Will your product repair it?
Thanks for reaching out. Our acrylic polishes will most likely not be the right solution for your application. Your type of sink traditionally has a gel coat...I believe this is what has worn out and caused the staining you are seeing. We recommend contacting a local shower installation and repair company to advise further.
GT Tools Team
Does a relic compound work to repair the burn marks due to hot utensil placing in sink. There are two burn marks of size 2x1
Please give us a call at the office 970-247-9374 so that we can get a bit more information about the burns, the sink material, and suggest the ideal solution for your situation. Thanks!
Works very well and arrived quickly. Polished acrylic just as promised