This special DiamondClear™ high viscosity windshield repair and pit filler resin is great for filling and capping any star, bullseye, or combo break. With a very high tensile strength, the PF is perfect for sealing the repair, prolonging the life of the repair and preventing any contaminants from entering. Available in 3cc, 15cc, and 30cc bottles.
British Standard Institute (BSI) Tested.
- High Viscosity
- Ideal for Star, Bullseye, and Combo breaks
- High Tensile Strength
- Available in 3cc, 15cc, and 30cc bottles.
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is the price changing from $ 9.95 to $ 26.95? DiamondClear Pit Filler Resin PF.
Thank you for your question! The PF is offered in 3 sizes; 3cc and 15c and 30cc. Below are the prices for these products and they can be purchased directly online.
Thank you again!
GT Tools Team
Gives a clear result.
Perfect for 1 or two repairs, I was impressed how clear it looked when i was done.
No comments on this review