Heavy Duty Workhorse
The most advanced dual-drive cord and wire tool available, the ShortCut™ is built with near-bomb proof construction. An 8” suction cup platform eliminates any possibility of sliding or twisting under high stress loads, while the Dual- Drive system allows for operation with a swivel ratchet or drill.
- Ideal for no molding vehicles.
- Perfect for aluminum vehicle frames including imports and the new Ford F150.
1 TCS-SM Small Case
1 CFOAM-KONG ShortCutTM Small Case Foam
1 AGWCR1 ShortCutTM Winding Assembly
1 GTR GT ToolsTM 3/8” Swivel Ratchet
1 GTS38 GT ToolsTM 3/8” Socket
1 AGWC-T T-Handle
1 AGWC-S Small Guide Shield
1 GC250 Gorilla Cord 250’
1 ZL300 ZipLine 300’
1 AGWSQ-200 200’ RZR Wire
1 AGWCAC Anchor Stop
1 MANUAL Instruction Manual/ Training Link/ Catalog
ShortCut™ Tool Introduction Video
ShortCut™ Training Video
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Services, Support and Perks for GTTools customers
When you purchase GT Tools®, you’re not only buying great products, you’re also gaining the commitment, support, and perks that insure those products will meet the demands of the industry.