Heavy Duty Workhorse
The most advanced dual-drive cord and wire tool available, the ShortCut™ is built with near-bomb proof construction. An 8” suction cup platform eliminates any possibility of sliding or twisting under high stress loads, while the Dual- Drive system allows for operation with a swivel ratchet or drill.
- Ideal for no molding vehicles.
- Perfect for aluminum vehicle frames including imports and the new Ford F150.
1 TCS-SM (Small Case)
1 AGWCR1 (ShortCutTM Winding Assembly)
1 GTR (GT ToolsTM 3/8” Swivel Ratchet)
1 GTS716 (GT ToolsTM 7/16 Socket)
1 AGWC-T (T-Handle)
1 AGWC-S (Small Guide Shield)
1 GC-250 (Gorilla Cord 250’)
1 ZL300 (ZipLine 300’)
1 AGWSQ-200 (200 ft RZR Wire)
1 Instruction Manual/ Training Link/ Catalog
ShortCut™ Tool Introduction Video
ShortCut™ Training Video
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
How do you thread the wire tool
Thank you for your question. We would be happy to help with wire and cord feeding instruction....please feel free to contact GT Tools by phone at 970 247 9374. We're looking forward to helping!
GT Tools Team