Designed for light applications, the GlassSaver(TM) Glass Scratch Repair Kit was made for Glass Shops, repairing isolated surface scratches on all types of glass. Less aggressive than the Heavy Duty and Standard Scratch Hog systems, this kit was specifically designed for the majority of scratches that a Glass Shop would experience. Thie most affordable and easy to use solution to a very common problem. Comes with a supply of Diamond Fast Compound and pads. Why pay more for the same product, Call today and save.
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Kindly let me know if the polisher can accept 220Volts?
The polisher for the Glass Saver is offered currently in 110 Volts. For international use we recommend that you use a converter which will allow you to operate the tool using your 220 Volt power. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to call, email, or ask another quesitons online!
GT Tools Team
The scratches on my windows came from a razor removing over-spray. What is the max depth of a scratch that the SRSYS-SAV can handle? Is it possible to repair the windows without seeing repair waving?
Thanks for the question Robert!
The Glass Saver is designed for light scratching ....less than .004" in depth as well as mild to moderate hard water staining and corrosion restorations. For the scratch removal side, this would equal a scratch that you could JUST start to recognize when running a finger nail across the surface of the glass.
The system is perfect for repairing light isolated scratch areas and larger staining and corrosion restoration areas.
If you have any other questions don't hesitate to reach out to us.
GT Tools Team