The Autel MaxiSys IA800 Intelligent ADAS Calibration Tool enables frame placement in as little as 1 minute to make your ADAS calibrations faster, more accurate, and endlessly repeatable. This professional Optical Positioning System for the Autel Standard Calibration Frame includes 6 high-resolution cameras, wheel clamps, and targets. Can be used with the LDW 2.0T.
Intelligent Optical Positioning System for Autel Standard Calibration Frame
- Includes 6 Hi-res Cameras, Wheel Clamps, Targets, and Power Supply
- Complete ADAS Calibration Frame Positioning in as Little as 1 Minute
- Do Away with Mechanical Measurements
- Significantly Reduce Setup Time and Increase Positioning Accuracy
- Ideal for Collision Repair, Glass Replacement, and Repair Shops
- Fast, Accurate, and Infinitely Repeatable
- Check Alignment Tolerances Prior to Calibration
- One-year Limited Warranty
- Calibration frame NOT Included with Purchase
Autel Intelligent ADAS IA800 - Introduction
Autel IA800 Intelligent ADAS Overview
Autel IA800 Intelligent ADAS Unboxing
Autel Tech Tip: IA800 ADAS Optical Positioning System Quick Assembly
Autel Intelligent ADAS IA800 Optical Positioning System Setup
ADAS IA800 Brochure
IA800 Intelligent ADAS Flyer
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
1 Year WarrantyThis tool is covered by our no-hassle Ironclad 1 Year Warranty [/descriptions]