DiamondClear™ CR special auto glass crack repair resin is a medium-to-low viscosity resin as well as an acrylic acid free resin with dynamic holding power and high tensile strength. It is designed for use in longer cracks and it possesses an excellent refractive index. It can also be used on stars with long cracks. Available in 15cc and 30cc bottles.
British Standard Institute (BSI) Tested.
- Ideal for Long Crack Repair
- Medium-to-Low Viscosity
- Acrylic Acid-free
- Can also be used on Star breaks with long cracks
- Available in 15cc and 30cc bottles
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
where in Africa can I get Diamond clear cr resin?
I have put you in contact with one of our agents in Africa. They will be in touch with you shortly.
GT Tools Team
I want liqu how can parching
You can purchase through our website, by phone, or by emailing us your order at email@example.com. We look forward to helping you.
GT Tools Team
I could see it filling in the foot-long crack in my windshield. And in a week's worth of driving, the crack has not extended any further.
Most valuable product for my business
I bought crack jacks and resin separately. All work great. I’ve repaired two long cracks so far. Good tools and quality resin make repairs look easy.
No comments on this review