Eliminate unnecessary wire breaking, paint scratching and unnecessary safety hazards. The ZipLine™ is engineered and developed to provide durability, strength, performance, and safety to enhance the cutting results of precision OEM situations with tight tolerances and expensive hardware. The ZipLine™ is a state of the art material designed to completely eliminate auto body scratching that occurs when using standard steel or braided wire. In conjunction with its anti-scratch quality the ZipLine™ features a "no load under stress" reaction to line breakage. If the line breaks, it will not retract, spin or coil the way steel and braided wires do. To reduce clip and hardware damage ZipLine™ has a failure (breaking point) similar to steel and braided wire. The perfect product for the New FORD F150 with the Aluminum Body; ZipLine™ and Gorilla Cord™ will not cut the Aluminum pinchweld like wire or power tools can.
ZipLine™ Available in Single or 5 packs of 300ft spools.
- Available in 300ft Spools, single or 5-packs
- Synthetic Polymer construction
- State-of-the-art material designed to eliminate auto body scratching
- "No Load under Stress" - If the line breaks, it will not retract, spin, or coil
- Breaking point similar to Steel and Braided wire.
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.