The Autel MaxiSYS ADAS Calibration solution is becoming more portable. The easy to use MA600 frame is quickly folded and disassembled for transport, to calibrate in many locations, creating a smarter service made simple. Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) is becoming standard equipment on today’s new vehicles. With MaxiSys calibration tools and accurate software, Autel MaxiSys ADAS MA600 is an ideal calibration tool for glass replacement and more. Portable, expansive, affordable.
Autel MA60020T ADAS Mobile Calibration Frame + MS909 Tablet
- Portable - Easily foldable frame create freedom to calibrate faster in many locations
- Precise - The new distance laser and accessories provide a quicker leveling process with vehicle for Millimeter Ruler AccuracyAdjustable - Fine-tuning nobs to easily
- Precise millimeter-level accuracy with multiple laser positioning and measurement tools
- Portable flexible and easy for storage: quickly folded for transport
- Affordable modular frame assembled with accessory tools for calibration
- Affordable easy to move
- Smart compatible use with leveling lift adjustment
- Accurate regular updates of latest OE-level diagnostic and calibration software
- Accurate correct calibration
- Intuitive tutorial graphics and step-by-step instructions
- Intuitive Pre-Scan and Post-Scan Reports (ADAS module identification, calibration)
- Expansive wider vehicle coverage
- Expansive extend camera calibration to AVM and RCW systems with purchase of oversize patterns
MaxiSys 909 Tablet Features
- Autel updates provide latest OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicle makes, including supercars
- Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized.
- Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
- Shipping Dimensions: 54" H x 105" L x 42" W
- Shipping Weight: 640 lbs.
Pattern Board Specifications
- Pattern Board Size (LxW): 1360mm (53.54") x 960mm (37.80")
- Rated Power: 24V, 3A
- Laser Rated Power: 3V, 25mA
- Laser Battery Type: AA 2x1.5V
- Calibration Frame Working Temp: 0? to 50?
- Calibration Frame Storage Temp: -20? to 60°C
- Laser Class: Class 2
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
MaxiSYS MS909 Tablet Specifications
- Operating System: Android 7.0
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 8895V octa-core Processor (2.3GHz Quad-core Mongoose + 1.7GHz Quad-core A53)
- Memory: 4GB RAM & 128GB On-board Memory
- Display: 9.7-inch TFT-LCD with 1536 x 2048 resolution & capacitive touch screen
- Connectivity: WiFix2 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO)
- Connectivity: BT v.2.1 + EDR
- Connectivity: GPS
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 (TWO USB HOST Type A, ONE USB mini device)
- Connectivity: HDMI 2.0
- Connectivity: SD Card (Support up to 256GB)
- Camera (Rear): 16 Megapixel, Autofocus with Flashlight
- Camera (Front): 5.0 Megapixel
- Sensors: Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
- Audio Input/Output: Microphone
- Audio Input/Output: Dual Speakers
- Audio Input/Output: 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
- Power and Battery: 15000mAH 3.8V lithium-polymer battery
- Power and Battery: Charging via 12V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
- Input Voltage: 12V/3A Adapter
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 304.4 mm (11.98") x 227.8 mm (8.97") x 42.5 mm (1.67")
- Weight: 1.66kg (3.66 lb.)
- Protocols: DoIP, PLC J2497, ISO-15765, SAE-J1939, ISO-14229 UDS, SAE-J2411 Single Wire Can(GMLAN), ISO-11898-2, ISO-11898-3, SAE-J2819 (TP20), TP16, ISO-9141, ISO-14230, SAE-J2610 (Chrysler SCI), UART Echo Byte, SAE-J2809 (Honda Diag-H), SAE-J2740 (GM ALDL), SAE-J1567 (CCD BUS), Ford UBP, Nissan DDL UART with Clock, BMW DS2, BMW DS1, SAE J2819 (VAG KW81), KW82, SAE J1708, SAE-J1850 PWM (Ford SCP), SAE-J1850 VPW (GM Class2)
MaxiSys ADAS MA600 Unpacking and Assembly
MA600: Vehicle Coverage & Assembly
Autel Tech Tip - Proper MA600 ADAS Calibration Frame Handling
ADAS First Time Buyer Brochure
ADAS 2.0 Comparison Chart
ADAS 2.0 - Different Kits
Calibration Frame Assembly Instructions
Crossbar Assembly Instructions
Pattern Board Assembly Instructions
Target Board Holder Assembly Instructions
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
1 Year WarrantyThis tool is covered by our no-hassle Ironclad 1 Year Warranty [/descriptions]