GT Tools® Scratch Magic Lite™ DIY glass scratch repair kit utilizes unique micro-replicating discs that allow for glass scratches to be removed in a more efficient and effective way. Designed for an isolated 3 to 5 inch area of surface scratching that can be seen but not felt. This product comes with everything you need, excluding a 110v power drill (RPM min. 1,500). Remove those unsightly scratches and restore your glass to a new finish! Works on all glass surfaces. Offered in 3 inch or 5 inch size materials.
- Remove Glass Scratches
- Designed for Isolated 3" to 5" area of surface scratching that can be seen but not felt
- Available in 3 or 5 inch sizes
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Do you need to still use the white compound with these or can you just use the discs?
With this kit the discs are sufficient for the full repair including the polish. Thank you for the question! GT Tools Team