The WRD Spider auto glass removal devise is one of a kind. This tools unique design uses a low speed drill and drive shaft which connects to the fiber line equipment. This system is a top choice throughout Europe and Canada and gaining recognition in the U.S. Just another great option and less invasive solution for auto glass cutting. Includes: 1 Spider cup assembly, 1 spider line 300ft, 1 cutting line threading devise, 1 anchor suction cup, 1 dash protector, 1 bit holder, 1 installation stick, 1 plier, 1 extended flexible bit holder, 1 plastic foam liner case.
- Uses a low speed drill and drive shaft
- Offers a less invasive cut-out solution
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Services, Support and Perks for GTTools customers
When you purchase GT Tools®, you’re not only buying great products, you’re also gaining the commitment, support, and perks that insure those products will meet the demands of the industry.