GT Tools(TM) Anchor Stop
GT Tools(TM) developed the anchor stop to easily secure wire or cutting cord on the inside of the vehicle. Simply slide the wire or cord from the outside of the vehicle to the inside of the vehicle and through the hole in the anchor stop and metal cylinder. Now wrap excess wire or cord around the cylinder and secure it by pulling any slack in the wire or cord from the outside of the vehicle. The anchor stop is now secure and will be held in place while your cutting device does the work!
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.