GT Tools™ Socket
Available in 3 Sizes - 1/2", 7/16", and 3/8".
1/2" GT Tools™ Socket used drive the KONG™ using the 3/8” Swivel Ratchet.
7/16" and 3/8" GT Tools™ Sockets used drive the FinalCut™ or ShortCut™ using the 3/8” Swivel Ratchet or the Dewalt Max XR Drill.
Designed for maximum engagement on 12 point fasteners. Specially heat treated for impact use to provide long life, safety, and durability.
- Forged Construction
- Ideal for 12 point fasteners
- Can be used with either the 3/8" Swivel Ratchet (GTR) or a Drill
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.