Glass Technology's wire and line feeding tool allows an auto glass specialist to puncture the urethane of the vehicle by pushing the tool through from the interior. This tool is uniquely designed so that wire or cutting cord can be placed in the angle notch of the tool once the sharp end has been pushed through the urethane. Simply pull the handle back to the interior of the vehicle and the wire or cord has now been draw into the vehicle.
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Lifetime WarrantyThis tool is covered by our no-hassle Ironclad Lifetime Warranty [/descriptions]