[description] These PipeKnife™ Urethane Cutting knives include a 3/4" wide grip handle and a Phillips screw to secure the blade. Extra blades can be stored in the handle. The LK14 is 14" long, LK18 is 18" long, and the LK24 measures a full 24" long. Made of aluminum with a steel retaining block for the blade. Uses all standard utility knife blades. [/description]
PipeKnife™ Urethane Cutting Knife
Knives include a 3/4" wide grip handle and a Phillips screw to secure the blade. Extra blades can be stored in the handle. The LK14 is 14" long, LK18 is 18" long, and the LK24 measures a full 24" long. Made of aluminum with a steel retaining block for the blade. Uses all standard utility knife blades.
- Lightweight Aluminum Construction
- Stainless steel blade retaining block
- 3/4" wide handle
- Utilizes all standard utility knife blades
- Available in 14" (LK14), 18" (LK18), and 24" (LK24) lengths
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Lifetime WarrantyThis tool is covered by our no-hassle Ironclad Lifetime Warranty [/descriptions]