GT Tools® took the functionality of a long knife and transcended it into a new design that’s ready to devour urethane. The Quarter Cutter™ excels in cutting hard to reach corners and is perfect for quarter glass! Made from a durable aluminum body and knurled steel Power Handle, this tool can be driven through the urethane using a pushing motion; if that’s not good enough, use the Power Handle and a rubber mallet to slice through crusty old urethane!
- 35" Total Length
- Includes (1) 3x10 Standard Sheath Blade
- LKQTR - Quarter Cutter™ Handle
- AGKBS3X10 - 3"x10" Standard Sheath Blade
Quarter Cutter™ Tool Introduction Video
- Shipping: All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 or 2 business days upon payment not including weekends and based on the UPS delivery service requested.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and shipped.
- All orders placed within the United States of America will ship by UPS services allotted on gtglass.com.
- All orders shipping to international addresses will ship via UPS International Economy. All international orders outside the United States of America are subject to customs, duty taxes, and brokerage fees if applicable.
- Returns: All Sales are Final. Returns and exchanges are accepted only if: 1) The wrong product was sent. 2) Any or all of your products were damaged in transit by the shipping carrier. or 3) A warrantied item is factory defective. See Terms of Service Link below for more details.
- Warranty: Warranty is extended to hand tools and power tools. All disposable and consumable supply items are not subject to warranty coverage. Each hand and power tool is warrantied to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Lifetime WarrantyThis tool is covered by our no-hassle Ironclad Lifetime Warranty [/descriptions]
Services, Support and Perks for GTTools customers
When you purchase GT Tools®, you’re not only buying great products, you’re also gaining the commitment, support, and perks that insure those products will meet the demands of the industry.